Friday, February 27, 2009

Rain, rain, don't go away.

I'm sitting in one of my favorite coffee shops in downtown Greenville, drinking strong and delicious coffee, with my beau just across the table from me. I finished reading a good book today, and I have a new, fresh one awaiting me. I'm listening to the sweet voice of Jeff Buckley as I write, and it is a rainy day. There is something very calming about the rain. Probably because it makes me envision long, relaxing days filled with napping on the couch, reading a good book, and movie watching. Today, that is what I'm getting.

Life is good. And I'm writing again. Blogging really. It is both exciting and a little uncomfortable to be posting my thoughts to the world, but I've been wanting to write again for awhile, so here it is. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa your blog is the coolest. When are you going to post again? The wait is killing me.

    ReplyDelete