Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Smells of Summer


I love to cook. Being in the kitchen, filling the house with delicious smells, and producing healthy and appetizing food is relaxing to me. Often, when Adam is at work and I'm looking to occupy my time, I go to the kitchen. One of my new favorite cookbooks comes from Cooking Light. It is filled with tons of recipes that are quick, light, healthy, and fresh. And many of them do not require a 20+ item list of ingredients. Fish is not my favorite. But I do like salmon and it is one of the healthiest meats you can eat. This salad is AMAZING. Go try it. It is super easy to make and is perfect for the warm spring weather. Yummmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. I love 1. that you've branched out to chick food. :) 2. that you are blogging again. 3. you :)

    ReplyDelete